H+: A magical spray that penetrates deep into your skin, removing the signs of aging. The idea of “sub healthy” skin
The World Health Organization (WHO) expert clarifies the characteristics of healthy skin as follow: smooth and soft, delicate and transparent, flawless and moist, firm and elastic. The fast moving pace of life, stress, poor sleeping quality, being exposed to air-conditioned environment for a long period, environmental pollutions, dust, and ultraviolet radiation cause skin tissues to become weak and hence entering the “sub-healthy” state.
Externally, it will cause dim and yellowish appearance, dry and aging skin, excessive oil secretion and skin sensitivity. If the above mentioned signs occurred, it shows that your skin has entered the ‘sub-healthy’ state. What can you do and how to take care of your skin when these signs and symptoms occur?
H+ Skin Renewal Spray – Three major functions: moisturizing, oil controlling and skin repairing.
Return Legacy H+ is a water based spray with rich trace elements. With H+, it is easy to achieve your desired skin and stay young. Keep using it to achieve satisfying result.
- Potassium Citrate
- Potassium Carbonate
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Silicon Oxide
1. The benefits to face:
|Characteristics||Skin problems||Benefits of Skin Renewal Spray H+|
|Moisturizing||Dehydrated skin causes dull and dry skin, tightness, partially skin peeling and fine wrinkles and accelerates aging.||Keeping the skin moist, tender, luster and enhance the skin elasticity.|
|Oil Control||Hot weather and high temperature cause oily skin, clog open pores, acne and all kinds of skin problems. When makeup is not removed properly, it is likely to cause acne and result in wrinkles and dark spots.||Most people mistakenly think that oily skin does not require moisturizing. To get rid of oily shinny skin, more moisturizing is needed. When the skin restores adequate moisture balance, the dryness and oiliness of the skin will disappear, giving you the best condition and natural skin.|
|Skin Repairing||Stratum corneum layer is at the outermost skin and it protects the skin surface. Once the cuticle is damaged and thinned, it can significantly lower down the skin resistance and defense ability. Hence, dehydrated skin, fine wrinkles, sensitive skin, dark spots and acne will occur.||The combination of microelements and micro cluster technology enhances nutrition absorption of the skin. At the same time, the inhibition of microbial action improves skin ability to resist external stimulation, thereby making the skin to repair quickly.|
How to Applay
Steps to apply H+ on face
- Regardless of whether you use heavy makeup, light makeup or sunscreen, thorough cleansing is a fundamental step in having healthy and beautiful skin.
- Add in H+ to your makeup removers and cleansers. The micro-cluster technology will minimize the molecules of makeup removers and cleansers to dissolve makeup quickly.
- Rinse your face thoroughly. Because it is mild and a non-stimulant, the skin is moist without feeling tight after cleansing.
- Then, spray H+ on the face. Gently pat it on the face and allow it to be completely absorbed.
- The last step is to use your existing skincare products by adding in H+ to them. The skincare nutrients will be more easily absorbed and better results will be visible.
** Add in H+ when you apply a facial mask to enhance the effectiveness.
** Usage: Appropriate amount